Don’t start the new year with a bang!

Posted on January 10th, 2015

 

Customers in Bishops Waltham asked us to replace their old fuse board with an new consumer unit recently. During this process we found some exposed wiring in the floor.  The picture below shows both the outer and inner insulation damage exposing live and neutral bare wire. If they had not had the fuse board changed which showed up this hazard on testing a serious accident could of happened.

 

20141027_090401


AJH Electricians, Gunners Park, Bishops Waltham, Hampshire, SO32 1PD. Tel: 07817 807 858 or 03332 070 377 mobile friendly